CENTRAL AUSTIN, TEXAS
Darryl Thomas, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Princeton
- Residency: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Medical School: The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: US Military Academy at West Point Hospital for Special Surgery
Dr. Thomas is an Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship-trained specialist with 18-yrs of experience. In Austin since 2006, he specializes in cartilage repair, stem cell therapy, and robotic partial and total knee replacement. Serving as a local high school and collegiate team physician, he treats athletes of any age, from the weekend-warrior to the professional.
Dr. Thomas’ patients can also be seen (by appointment only) at: 11614 Bee Cave Road, Ste. 130 Bee Cave, Texas 78738
Learn more about Dr. Darryl B. Thomas
Arturo Villarreal, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Texas State University – San Marcos
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Residency: University of Tennessee – Campbell Clinic
- Fellowship: Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Villarreal is a south Austin native. He takes pride in helping his guests understand their care and has experience working with patients at all levels of activity from high school, weekend warriors, to division one athletes, MiLB, NFL, and NBA.
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Villarreal