ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON PARTNERS
Garrett Tallman, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Wabash College
- Medical School: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch
From team doctor to qualified medical examiner, Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Garrett Tallman has held a vast variety of titles and specialties in his nearly 30-year career in orthopedic medicine. Also, a fellowship-trained surgeon certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons, his thorough knowledge and top-notch expertise in orthopedics and sports medicine ensures that each patient receives the highest quality professional care.
Learn more about Dr. Garrett Tallman
Keenan Carriero, D.P.M.
- Undergraduate: Sonoma State University
- Medical School: California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency:Fountain Valley Regional Hospital
Dr. Carriero is dual-certified in foot and ankle surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He specializes in podiatric surgery, foot and ankle trauma, congenital deformities, and degenerative conditions.
Michael Skyhar, M.D.
- Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University
- Residency: University of California
- Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery, Sports Medicine
Dr. Skyhar provides comprehensive non-surgical care when possible and surgical precision when necessary, specializing in sports medicine, knee and shoulder arthroscopic surgery, rotator cuff surgery, and joint drainage.