Andrew Freese, MD
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at Austin
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Residency: Indiana University, Department of Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship: University of Iowa, Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Freese grew up in Rockwall, Texas. He received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Texas in Austin. He then graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston with his MD. He travelled to Indianapolis where he completed residency training in Orthopedic Surgery at Indiana University. Afterwards, he spent an additional year completing a fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine at the University of Iowa.
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Freese
Michael Manderson, MD
- Undergraduate: University of California, Santa Barbara
- Medical School: Texas Tech University, School of Medicine
- Residency: Texas Tech University, Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Spine Fellowship
Dr. Manderson earned his degree in medicine and completed his residency at Texas Tech and has practiced orthopedics in Texas for the more than 13 years. He practices general orthopedics, with special emphasis on reconstructive spine surgery. He completed a neurosurgical spine fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Surgery of the spine includes an in-depth study of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of spinal cord and column diseases, disorders and injuries, including non-operative and operative management.
Read more about Dr. Michael Manderson
Aimee Schimizee, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Medical: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship: St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital C.V. Starr Hand Surgery Center
Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in surgery of the hand, wrist, elbow and upper extremity. Dr. Schimizzi has published scientific articles and book chapters in numerous, peer-reviewed orthopedic publications and texts. She is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Read more about Dr. Aimee Schimizee
Kian Setayesh, MD
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Tulane University
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellowship: Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute