Aimee Schimizee, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Medical: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship: St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital C.V. Starr Hand Surgery Center
Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in surgery of the hand, wrist, elbow and upper extremity. Dr. Schimizzi has published scientific articles and book chapters in numerous, peer-reviewed orthopedic publications and texts. She is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Aimee Schimizee
Andrew Freese, MD
- Undergraduate: University of Texas
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- Residency: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: University of Iowa Department of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation
Dr. Freese grew up in Rockwall, Texas. He received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Texas in Austin. He then graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston with his MD. He travelled to Indianapolis where he completed residency training in Orthopedic Surgery at Indiana University. Afterwards, he spent an additional year completing a fellowship in Orthopedic Sports Medicine at the University of Iowa.
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Freese