Christopher Flowers, MD
Dr. Christopher W. Flowers is a sports medicine fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon. He specializes in the treatment and prevention of sports and non-sports related injuries to the shoulder, elbow, hand and wrist, knee, and foot and ankle.
A fourth-generation physician from Plano, Texas, Dr. Flowers provides sports medicine expertise as a team physician for Ryan High School and Denton High School and is an orthopedic consultant for UNT athletics.
In his free time, Dr. Flowers enjoys spending time with his family and participating in a variety of different sports. His wife is a dentist and he has 2 small children.
Residency:Ochsner Clinic Foundation Medical Center
Medical School:University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Fellowship:University of Texas at Houston and Baylor College of Medicine
Specialties:General Orthopedics, Knee, Shoulder, Sport Medicine
Honors & Memberships:
- Texas Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Texas Orthopedic Association
- Gladden Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Board-Certified American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery