Ryan C. Meineke, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of California Los Angeles
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Fellowship: Oakland Bone and Joint Specialists
Dr. Meineke is very involved in his patient’s recovery and treatment planning. Growing up in North County San Diego, he is grateful to be practicing in the community that he was raised in. His special interests are in total ankle replacement surgery for patients with end-stage ankle arthritis.
Learn more about Dr. Ryan C. Meineke
Patrick J. Padilla, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Pepperdine University
- Medical School: UCLA
- Residency: Duke University
As a competitive athlete himself, Dr. Padilla understands how his patient’s well-being is a crucial component to their quality of life. He treats all types of orthopedic conditions with a special interest in sports medicine. Dr. Padilla has been recognized by the Consumers Research Council of America as one of “America’s Top Surgeons.”
Learn more about Dr. Patrick J. Padilla