Orthopedic TeleHealth 7 Days a Week!
TeleHealth appointment times are Mon-Sun: 6pm -10pm CST
DOC’s team of orthopedic physicians and physician assistants can evaluate many injuries and conditions through live TeleHealth video chat on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does TeleHealth work?
- Click on the ‘Schedule Your TeleHealth Call’’ button above.
- You will be taken to the ‘TeleHealth Portal’.
- From there, simply choose your desired appointment time from the list available.
- Fill in the basic information and we will send you a confirmation text and email. We will also send a confirmation text & email 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Follow the instructions on the text or email and your DOC provider will meet you at your appointment time by video.
What type of orthopedic injuries can TeleHealth see?
- Initial assessment of any orthopedic injury or pain related to an injury.
- For injuries that require a physical exam or imaging (X-rays, MRI, etc) , your provider will offer an expedited, in-clinic visit option if necessary.
Note: In-clinic appointment charges are not covered by the initial TeleHealth $50 fee.
- Follow-up visits not pertaining to fracture care (including questions about bracing & casting).
- Post surgical care questions.
- Inspection of injection sites.
- Pre-operative appointment questions.
What are the technical requirements for my computer or phone?
- Your computer, laptop or phone must have a video camera enabled for the TeleHealth visit. Your specialist will need to see what your injury or issue is.
- Additionally, the audio (sound) control of your device should enabled.
What type of provider will I see?
DOC offers a provider team comprised of orthopedic surgeons and orthopedic-specialty physician assistants.