Erik Bruce, MD
Dr. Bruce completed his undergraduate and medical degree at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dr. Bruce completed his orthopaedic residency at Tulane University as well. He then completed a fellowship in sports medicine with Dr. Michael Brunet. His practice specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder, as well as knee reconstruction.
Dr. Bruce is married to Jinnie Bruce, M.D., a general surgeon, fellowship trained in bariatrics surgery and currently working with ARC. In his spare time, Dr. Bruce enjoys hunting, fishing, cooking and woodworking.
Medical School:Tulane University
Fellowship:Tulane University - Sports Medicine
Specialties:Arthroscopic Surgery, General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
Honors & Memberships:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Williamson County Medical Society
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Board Certified American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery