LAS COLINAS, TEXAS
Aimee Schimizee, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Medical: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship: St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital C.V. Starr Hand Surgery Center
Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in surgery of the hand, wrist, elbow and upper extremity. Dr. Schimizzi has published scientific articles and book chapters in numerous, peer-reviewed orthopedic publications and texts. She is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Read more about Dr. Aimee Schimizee
Kian Setayesh, MD
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Tulane University
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellowship: Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute