LAS COLINAS, TEXAS
Michael Manderson, MD
- Undergraduate: University of California, Santa Barbara
- Medical School: Texas Tech University, School of Medicine
- Residency: Texas Tech University, Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School, Spine Fellowship
Dr. Manderson earned his degree in medicine and completed his residency at Texas Tech and has practiced orthopedics in Texas for the more than 13 years. He practices general orthopedics, with special emphasis on reconstructive spine surgery. He completed a neurosurgical spine fellowship at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Surgery of the spine includes an in-depth study of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of spinal cord and column diseases, disorders and injuries, including non-operative and operative management.
Read more about Dr. Michael Manderson
Aimee Schimizzi, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Medical: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: University of California, San Diego
- Fellowship: St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital C.V. Starr Hand Surgery Center
Dr. Aimee L. Schimizzi is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in surgery of the hand, wrist, elbow and upper extremity. Dr. Schimizzi has published scientific articles and book chapters in numerous, peer-reviewed orthopedic publications and texts. She is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Read more about Dr. Aimee Schimizzi
Kian Setayesh, MD
- Undergraduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Tulane University
- Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago
- Fellowship: Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute