Merritt Pember, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Colorado
- Medical School: West Virginia University
- Residency: Texas Tech University
Dr. Pember has extensive experience in the latest techniques of arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery, joint replacement surgery and adult/pediatric fracture care.
Learn more about Dr. Merritt Pember
Scott Welsh, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Illinois
- Medical School: Loyola University Chicago
- Residency: Michigan State University
- Fellowship: Florida Orthopedic Institute in Tampa
Dr. Scott Welsh specializes in sports medicine and general orthopedic surgery. He is fellowship trained in arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder, knee, elbow, and ankle. He has a particular interest in arthroscopic cartilage regeneration procedures of the knee.
Learn more about Dr. Scott Welsh
Arturo Villarreal, M.D.
- Undergraduate: Texas State University – San Marcos
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch
- Residency: University of Tennessee – Campbell Clinic
- Fellowship: Ochsner Sports Medicine Institute
Dr. Villarreal is a south Austin native. He takes pride in helping his guests understand their care and has experience working with patients at all levels of activity from high school, weekend warriors, to division one athletes, MiLB, NFL, and NBA.
Learn more about Dr. Arturo Villarreal